About Your Dentist
Ankit Malhotra, DMD
"For me, dentistry revolves around humanity, sincerity, patience and persistence."
"To provide the highest level of dental care to all of my patients. Everyone should have access to dental care, no matter their background or group of population. I would like to help the community through various outreach programs. I would also like to create a patient-caring environment with concerned, understanding, honest and professional staff members as a team."
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Newark, NJ
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, Advanced Education in Orofacial Pain and TMD Disorders – Newark, NJ
Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bachelor of Dental Surgery – Punjab, India
Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Clinical Rotational Internship – Punjab, India
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Malhotra has successfully completed the following continuing education courses:
- Comprehensive Migraine Education Program (American Headache Society, 2014)
- Invisalign Fundamental Course (Greater New York Dental Meeting, 2014)
- Replace Teeth in One Visit (Greater New York Dental Meeting, 2014)
- Guided Implant Surgery with Crestal Sinus Augmentation and Provisionalization, 2014)
- CDE Basic Clinical Endodontics (Academy of Higher Education and Advancements, 2014)
- CDE Implant Supported Prosthesis (Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, 2008)
- Pearls in Dental Therapeutic (Colgate Oral Health Network, ADA CERP, 2012)
Dr. Malhotra is also currently an active member of the American Student Dental Association, American Dental Education Association, New Jersey Dental Association and American Dental Association.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Malhotra believes hobbies are a fun escape and important aspect of today's stressful lifestyle. Hobbies enrich our lives with joyous moments. They not only give us something to do in our leisure time, but also allow an opportunity for learning new skills. Dr. Malhotra's hobbies include reading, listening to music, playing sports, and drawing.